Supply chain resilience
Increase your supply chain’s ability to withstand disaster with minimal impact.
- Detect supply chain contamination early.
- React in real time to prevent assembly of suspect material.
- Benchmark board ratings and component suppliers across multiple production sites.
- Access visual traceability data for failure analysis and recall criteria optimization.
Quality and provenance
Digitalizing electronic component authentication, inspection and traceability in one software solution.
- Reduce RMA rates.
- Reduce recall rates and recover from recalls with minimal impact.
- Improve your component sourcing intelligence.
- Infuse transparency into manufacturing with real-time cross-site visibility.
- Increase your first pass yield rate.
Programming detection ensures that your component’s software was not modified.
- Detect components with potential hardware-level backdoors and silicon timebombs.
- Ensure your products will function as expected.
- Protect your end-users and critical infrastructure from firmware attacks.
The only traceability system that combines provenance, quality and visual evidence.
- Never rely on documentation to establish provenance. Instead, validate and inspect every component for authenticity and quality.
- Create a digital twin for every assembly and its components.
- For every manufactured board, produce an authenticity and quality certificate that includes component-level traceability .
- Use traceability data for failure analysis and for prediction of failure criteria and optimize your recall criteria.