Cybord.ai is growing and looking for a Python team leader.
Cybord offices are in Tel-Aviv, a 5-minute walk from the “Hashalom” train station. The R&D team is a hybrid of locals and freelancers.
An experienced (minimum 4 years) Python backend programmer for our cloud AI big data software.
Cybord’s software is revolutionizing the electronic manufacturing industry by qualifying and authenticating 100% of the electronic components during assembly.
Team leader – Senior Python Developer responsibilities
Responsible for the development of core functionality of a big data cloud AI application. Mentor junior team members.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build functional and efficient cloud AI applications. Senior Python Developer responsibilities include:
- Hands-on capabilities.
- Participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Coaching junior developers.
If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end and cloud technologies, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience developing Big Data Cloud AI applications.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Very good English speaking level
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com