We are looking for a talented & experienced Sales Engineer to take a significant role in our pre-sales, pilot processes, and the post-sale stage, leading our customers towards a successful implementation of Cybord.
The ideal Sales Engineer would drive customer satisfaction with a solution-based approach and deep technical expertise in DevOps, IT & Cloud. To do so, you’ll need to understand the customer’s challenges around high-quality components management, as well as demonstrate a good knowledge of IT, Engineering, and DevOps infrastructure.
- Lead technical sales meetings, including decks & demos (independently build her/his own labs whenever needed)
- Lead hands-on pilots in customer environment (remotely), demonstrating a deep understanding of Cybord service and the latest product developments
- Post sale, walkthrough customers with on-boarding, and day-to-day use of Cybord platform. Suggest documentation edits if needed and assist the customer support on more advanced issues
- Log and clearly communicate customer’s needs/requests/wishlists/pilot requirements while creatively suggesting how to tailor ad-hoc solutions – in cooperation with Technical PM/R&D Engineers
- Answer competitive analysis and product use cases inquiries, in coordination with Product Marketing
- Plan and host webinars during meetups and conferences (stage-speaking)
- Technologist in heart: loves learning and getting to know technologies, products, and new tools, new infrastructure, and open source projects
- Proven experience as Technical PreSale / Sales Engineer / Sales Engineer / Customer Success Engineer / customer-facing Sales Engineer at a recognized Software vendor, for at least three years
- Proven experience in Linux and Cloud Infrastructure (Kubernetes/Docker, IaaS, IAM) – Mandatory
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Configuration Management tools – Advantage
- Excellent presentation skills, English – Mother tongue level
- Startup mentality: Problem solver, works well in a dynamic environment, passionate about innovation and her/his contribution and impact
- Willingness to lead pre-sales meetings and post-sales activities in international time zones
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com