Cybord.ai is looking for a great senior data scientist.
We are growing and looking for a data scientist with relevant hands-on experience and a problem-solver approach.
Cybord authenticates and qualifies electronic components by inspecting their images using machine learning and big data.
- Conduct complete cycles of advanced machine learning and computer vision research
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms having fundamental improvements or breakthroughs
- Strive to follow, write and publish publications in relevant research fields
- Design, train and analyze deep-learning models
- Implement proofs-of-concept as well as production-grade algorithms in Python using machine-learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Analyze data related requirements and mentor data collection activity
- M.Sc in Electrical / Software Engineering from leading universities, Ph.D. -an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience developing computer vision algorithms, such as object detection & recognition, multiple view geometry related methods, and anomaly detection
- Experience with Deep Learning and Machine Learning algorithms
- Experience in Python and ML/CV frameworks such as SK-learn, OpenCV and/or Tensorflow/PyTorch, C/C++ is an advantage
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies and product delivery
The current team includes the CTO, two junior data scientists as well an additional 3 senior freelance data scientists.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com